Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bon Jovi - Influneced my life - Introduction


My name is Anne Delina Johnson, and I am a life long Bon Jovi fan. I work for Macy’s as a proud member of  MCIS team, Macy’s Systems and Technology. I began to write this story after watching one night, Bon Jovi’s episode of Behind the Music. I guess it inspired me to not be afraid to let my own story be told.  Rosie my best friend, encouraged me to keep writing after I sent her the first draft, which I had also mailed to Backstage with Jon Bon Jovi,  a little over 10 years ago now I guess it is. Enjoy, take it for what it is my life, but learn this lesson, it is never too late to be the friend I was to Rosie, to never give up on someone you truly love and care about, and never give up hope that some day all your biggest dreams will come true, if it is meant to be.
Sincerely,
Anne Delina Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment