Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bon Jovi - Influenced My Life - Time Line

1974 - 2-17-1974 , Anne Delina Peddicord, is born.
1980 - my mom and dad get divorced
1981 - dad remarries, my half sister is born.
1982 - mom remarries
Summer of 1982 we move to Jettersville, Virginia from Richmond, Virginia
 and the store 
Mom, Michelle, me, Tricia.

1983 - Jon Bon Jovi Records “Runaway” and it gets put on a DJ album of new musicians.
I want to try out for cheerleading - and is told to either pick from my father or stepfather.
I am ready to runaway from home: Q94 starts playing “Runaway”

Me In 1983


1984 - Bon Jovi the band is formed, and releases “Bon Jovi” the debut album.
1985 - Bon Jovi Releases 7800° Fahrenheit
           We move to King and Queen, Virginia, and starts getting into boys. The physical, sexual, and emotional
           abuse starts to intensify
1986 - Bon Jovi releases Slippery When Wet. The band becomes Superstars overnight.
My grandfather has a stroke.
Pictures of Grandpa in Rehab:
 



1987 - Summer of mom leaves my step father, and my sister and I are separated,My sister goes with my grandparents,
and I go with my cousin to Tennessee.
Anne in 1987 with Christie Peak


Me, Mom, and Michelle, after leaving our stepfather.

1988 - Bon Jovi releases New Jersey

April 1988 I moving to Oregon, due to my step father fi nding us in Tennessee and fear of our safety we
fl ed.
1990 - Jon Bon Jovi releases - Blaze of Glory, and Richie Sambora releases Stranger in this Town.
I enter High school.



Prom 1990 / 1991 ( KUHS)
1991 - Student body president is killed in a freak accident with a deer.
1992 - Senior year for Anne, and Bon Jovi releases Keep the Faith.
1993 - Bed of Roses is my senior Prom Theme.

  
graduation
Prom:
1994 - Bon Jovi Releases Cross Roads. I am engaged to be married.
1995 - Bon Jovi - Th ese Days.
I move out on my own, into my fi st apartment. I am living with my Fiance.
1997 - Jon Bon Jovi releases Destination Anywhere.
My grandfather dies.

1998 - Richie Sambora releases Undiscovered Soul
I get married. I see Jon Bon Jovi promoting Destination Anywhere in Downtown Portland, a week after
I got married.
My sister graduated from Oregon State University and my mother graduated from Oregon Institute of
Technology Mag Cum lade.





Wedding Photo:

2000 - Bon Jovi releases Crush.
I graduate from college fi nally with a BS in Computer Science.
December I meet Rosie, on Backstage with Bon Jovi Chat room.
I move from Monmouth, to Portland, Oregon.
Page 61
College Graduation Pics:

2001 - I get my very fi rst Bon jovi concert tickets for Las Vegas show, for the One Wild Night Tour.
Bon Jovi released One Wild Night Live - may of that year.
I lose my fi rst job as an adult.
Sept. 11th happens as I start my career in Adobe Tech Support.
I got my Bon Jovi Tattoo.
2002 - Bon jovi releases Bounce.
Rosie and I are fast and close friends. We plan fi rst ever trip out to see her and meet her face to face.
My Uncle Charlie Died
Mom remarries again.
My sister also marries 2003 - I get front row seats to see Bon Jovi perform live, in Portland Oregon.

Rosie makes me a sign and I take it with me.
My marriage fully starts to fall apart it’s over at this point, the constant fi ghting.
My 10 year high school reunion, I missed, because I was in NJ watching Bon Jovi play Giants stadium
for the fi rst time. Little did I know I would soon be relocating here.
Bon jovi releases - Th is Left Feels Right.
My Grandma Rosie dies.
2004: After I return from my visits with Rosie, and with all her wonderful support and courage,
I leave my abusive husband.
Bon Jovi Released “100,000,000 Million Bon Jovi Fan’s Can’t be Wrong” Box Set.
2005: Bon Jovi releases: Have a Nice Day.
On Vacation we see Bon Jovi Open the Nokia theater ( Best Buy Theater) In NYC.


Jersey Shore Picture of me and Rosie - after seeing Bon jovi - open Nokia Theater:
Rosie at the end of the year was starting to get sick with her Cancer, but at the time we did not know
this.
I saw Bon Jovi in Portland, Oregon, for the last time that year.
Page 63
2006: May Rosie is diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer.
I leave my life and move to NJ to be close to her, to care for her.
2007: Bon Jovi releases - Lost Highway
Rosie is in Remission. We got tickets to see Bon Jovi open Prudential Center, in Newark, NJ. We have 7
nights of great fun.
Season Tickets for Philadelphia Soul are purchased.
2008: Season Tickets again purchased for Soul, and a second pair was purchased and donated to cancer patients,
so that we could get Sound Check to the Lost Highway Shows in Philadelphia.
Soul Win’s AFL Championship



Sound Check March 2 2008

2009: Rosie’s cancer has reoccurred in April. I lost my Job with Elie Tahari.
November: I begin working for Macy’s.
Bon jovi release - The Circle.
2010: March We see the last Bon Jovi show we will ever see together.
We get tickets to see them open the New Meadowlands Stadium, ( Giants)
Rosie is diagnosed with Brain Metastasis 3 weeks before the concert. I attended Opening night
and call her from the show.
Nov. 2010- Rosie is hospitalized with a collapsed Lung.
Bon jovi Release - the greatest hits “Ultimate Collection”
2011: Bon Jovi is completing their world tour at the End of July.
Rosie died, July 5th, 2011.
Final Photograph of Rosie -1 week before she died








No comments:

Post a Comment